Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did You Know?

When i first began to watch the video, i thought that it was going to tell me things that i already knew. Some of the things that were bought to my attention i already had an idea, but didn't know how much of a difference time had changed things. The video was very eye opening to me. Some of the things seem to be as if they were unbelievable in numbers.
Watching the video allows you to see the tremendous growth of business & technology in the world over the years. On one particular slide, it compared the time it took radio, TV, and computers to reach the general public with radio taking the longest and computers the shortest. The video was interesting and informational. I actually watched the video twice. I would recommend that people watch this video just to see how much the world has changed as the years have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment