Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EDM 310 Podcast Response

Listening to the podcast from the other EDM 310 classes was very interesting. It gave me a better idea of how the podcast would be presented. The first podcast that I listened to was from Allison & Shaundretta. The group did a good job on presenting the information. They not only told about their experiences with face book, but they also interviewed others who were face book users also. I've never used face book before, but after listening to all the things that it has to offer I am more interested in joining. The only thing I would try to improve on is adding more people to the group if possible. My second podcast was about the use of technology in the classroom by Kathryn's group.In this podcast they gave an incite on the different types of technology that was being used in classes they had taken. They talked about Folitec, which was a big surprise to me when one of my teachers told me that me had to uses it because I had no idea what Foliotec was. They included what they were used for along with the downfalls & advantages of the sites. The group seemed to be very prepared. In some cases they told how to get to the site, but not in all of them. The only thing I would try to improve on is telling my listeners the websites for the ones that I neglected to tell them. The podcast was very organized & informational.

No comments:

Post a Comment