Monday, February 16, 2009

Fischbowl Response

While reading the fischbowl blog for September, it was said that the person felt more honarble being nominated for an award than actually winning one. In a way I agree with that person. I would feel honored being nominated myself, but I would rather win. Being a technologically literate teacher for me, is highly reccomended. You have some students in school today that understand technology better than their teachers. It is great that students understand technology, but not in a way that makes the teacher look uneducated. That's why I feel that teachers should be required to take a computer class.
I strongly feel that ther is no reason for any teacher not to be technologically literate because there are several workshop that will teach them how to understand technology. While in High School, it was a requirement for me to take a basic computer class, and now that im in college it was also a reqiurement to take a computer class. The computer class that I am in is more advanced than the one I took in High School. I honestly believe that taking this class will allow me to enhance my students education through technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment