Monday, March 2, 2009

Alice Christie

Dr. Christie has a tremendous amount of info that can be helpful to classroom teachers
in some way. The information provided on areas such as classroom blogs, podcasting, digital photography,etc. I'm not the best picture taker, but I enjoy taking pictures of people & things. That's why the digital photography section was the most interesting to me. I feel that this will enhance children's learning & understanding of technology.
As a child, I enjoyed having my picture taken; as most children do. That's where digital photography comes in. Children can take pictures of anything they want to and enhance the the pictures quality and other aspects through use of the computer. In the classroom a teacher may present photos to the class of objects that they are learning about through the use of digital photographing.Technology is growing every day. Allowing children to be in touch with new and upcoming technology is only going to enhance their learning ability and prepare them for future technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment