Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogging Plusses and Minuses

When I first began taking this class, I had never heard of a blog befor. The more we talked about it tin class the more interesting it seemed. This is a great way to get students involved in discussions of the class through posting messages to their blogs. Teachers all around the world are blogging and also getting their studnet involved in bloging.
In my exoerience of viewing one of my classmates blog, I learned that many people are waiting to the last minute to post their blogs. I know that my blog has not been up to date, but i'm not too far behind. There were several good blog enteries that were posted in this particular blog. The blog that I view had several interesting things in the way they view something was different from the way I did.
In participating in blogging, I learned some interesting facts about topics that were discussed. I also liked the fact that you could leave a comment on a blog post that you had read.Reading other students blogsallows you to see how others may view a topic in a differnt way than you did.
I feel that blogging is a wonderful tool. Teachers should encourage their students to participate in bloigging because you can learn about thing that you would have never knoen about. ALthough blogging is a good tool, i feel that there is a negative side to it. That negative side is the negative comments that some peoople may leave on others blogs. We should keep in mind hat everyone has an opinion whether we agree with it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment