Thursday, April 23, 2009

Podacst Suggestions

There were several things that I had not been introduced to or even heard about before I took the EDM 310 class, and pod casting was one of them. To be honest I was nervous, not knowing what to do or expect from this podcast. There were several topics that we could choose from. The topics ranged from "Technology used in the classrooms at USA" to an interview with the Dean. All the topics were very interesting and I personally learned alot.

In listening the podcast, I thought that every one did a good job, being that it was several of our first time. Although they were good, there was also some things that needed to be improved on. One thing that was noticeable in several podcast was the use of the word Um. Using this word alot in a sentence can make a person loose interest in what someone is talking about. Besides using that word, there were pauses in some podcast where no one said anything. In other podcast it seemed like people stated things more than once while they were talking, just in a different way; I guess they were just really trying to get a point across.I know we were all nervous and in some you could tell more than others, but overall nice job.

This semester in EDM 310 has been very enlightening. I've been fortunate enough to learn about several things that I never knew existed until know.In learning about these programs and tools,I feel that i will use them in my future teaching and it will give my students a different insight on things.I enjoyed participating in a podcast and watching others do their podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment