Monday, April 27, 2009

Technology used in EDM310

My experience with technology whilr in EDM310, was very exciting, interesting, and educational. Many things I learned, I plan to use in my futre taechings. Google docs and spreadsheet are vey helpful. I had never used either of them befor now. One of my favorite programs learning about was the igoogle page. I enjoyed exploring the contents and making a page of my own. Teitter was another program that I plan to use more often. It is not just a waste of my time like I thought it was going to be at first. There are several things that you can learn by twitting whether it's eductional or pure entertainment. Picasa was fun to know about, but I'm not a big picture taker so I personally might not used it. The one thing that surprised me was google earth. I've heard people talk about google earth, but i never used it before. It was interesting to see how you can type in a location or addreess and shown images from above where the place is. Several things that were taught to use was very helpful to us as future teachers. I enjoyed my time in this class and will use several of them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment